Ropecon’s ticket sale counters are located at the Southern and Northern Entrance of Messukeskus. Tickets will be sold at both entrances starting at 3 pm and ticket sales will continue throughout the event: ticket counters are open 24/7. One-day-tickets for the following day will be sold starting at midnight.
All tickets include:
- entrance fee for Ropecon
- access for more than a hundred program items during the weekend, including over 200 games and game tournaments
- accommodation at the event lodging area (1-2 nights depending on the ticket)
- information leaflet for international visitors
- Weekend ticket (29th-31st July) – 18 € / 35 €
- Friday – 13 € / 25 €
- Saturday – 13 € / 25 €
- Sunday – 8 € / 15 €
Children 7 to 12 years of age can purchase a ticket at discount price and children under 7 years may attend the event free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult. Visitors over 65 years old may also attend the event free of charge.
Exchanging pre-ordered tickets to wristband tickets
Pre-ordering tickets for Ropecon has now ended. Pre-ordered tickets and group tickets can be exchanged into wristband tickets at the Southern Entrance starting from 1 pm on Friday. Exchanging your ticket into a wristband in advance will ensure faster access to the convention area when the doors to the convention officially open at 3 pm.
A FAQ of our ticket sale policies is available here.
- Ticket sales & group offers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General information about the event: email@example.com