Address of the venue: Helsingin Messukeskus, Messuaukio 1, 00521 Helsinki
Messukeskus Helsinki Expo and Convention Center is conveniently located in the central Helsinki city area, and can be easily accessed by car or by public transportation. Both local and long distance trains stop at the nearby Pasila station, just 300 meters from the venue. Local buses and trams also stop near the Messukeskus Entrances.
If you are travelling between cities in Finland, we recommend using Matkakeisari to compare long-distance bus and train options. The site is available in English.
For more detailed information on how to arrive at the venue, click here.
Visitors arriving by car can utilize the parking hall of Messukeskus or the Conference Center parking area. When using GPS navigators, we recommend entering the following address for the parking hall: Ratapihantie 17. Likewise, the Conference Center parking area can be accessed through Ratamestarinkatu 14.
The Messukeskus parking hall and the Conference Center parking area have a parking fee of 12 € / 24 hours / one entrance. Accepted payment methods include cash and most commonly used debit and credit cards. Parking fees are paid at the automated fee collection machines before exiting the parking area.
Parking permits are also available for purchase at the ticket sales counter for 24 € after parking your car at the Messukeskus parking hall or the Conference Center parking area. The permit grants unlimited access to the parking areas at Messukeskus for the duration of the event and allows you to enter and exit as many times as you wish without any additional fees. After purchasing the parking permit, you can throw away the initial ticket you got from the machine and use the permit when exiting and entering the parking area instead. The parking areas are open 24/7.
Accessible parking spaces are located near the entrances, and are available for visitors with disabilities free of charge for the duration of the event.
Please remember that sleeping in cars and other vehicles is prohibited in all parking areas at Messukeskus.
Maps of the convention area and its facilities will be made available on our website soon. You can also take a closer look at the new venue by taking a virtual tour of Messukeskus and its premises.
- Southern Entrance: Ticket sales, Info Desk, Bag & coat check
- Northern Entrance: Ticket sales, First aid station, access to the parking hall
- Conference Center (1st floor): Rooms for program and gaming, Board game Desk and Library, LARP Desk, Photobooth, International Meeting Point
- Conference Center (2nd floor): Rooms for program and gaming, Role-playing game Desk
- Conference Center (3rd floor): Rooms for gaming
- Winter Garden: Experience Point, Safe Haven
- Hall 2: Accommodation Area (with Large item check near the Western Entrance)
- Hall 5: Stage area, Vendor Hall, Card game Desk, Miniature game Desk, shows and other special programs